`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
what is this??

RE: what is this??
(01-24-2015, 07:38 PM)brooklyn dodger Wrote: Thanks..So then imo,if it wasnt for the feedback feature for trades,then it would be a total scam and just a way for becketts to make more money off of traders..well,looks like i either pay,which feels like an extortion attempt just to use a card trading page,or i dont trade here.That sucks.Ive never heard of a trading page where you have to pay before to list..NOW i know why everyone keeps yelling about organizer,etc..Because becketts wants their cut.Thanks man
Not sure how it is extortion...they provide a means for you to store you entire collection and organize it however is most convenient for you. Then you can also use the price guide portion to see what your collection is worth and use that as a guide for trading with others. And it also provides a paper trail and feedback system for trading with others so if you get screwed there are ways to follow up. All of this isn't free to setup and must be maintained and everything else that goes into setting up the database. Frankly I'm surprised it was ever free, and have zero issues paying for it now.
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(01-24-2015, 04:21 PM)brooklyn dodger Wrote: So what is the purpose of this thing you guys are saying i have to list my cards in,something called "organize". ok..how? I just have 2 or 3 cards i want to trade,but i cant list them unless its in "organizer" or you delete them? and i cant sell them unless i buy a becketts subscription for $40? (although you say thats stopped i guess for now) Is this just a way for becketts to make money or what?
Don't want the headache?

Head on over to Blowout forums. Problem solved

(01-24-2015, 08:03 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Just because you're new here and don't know how things work here doesn't mean it's "extortion" or "scam" lol. I personally use the organize for my own use even if it I didn't use it for trading too. It gives me a database that no other site offers so I can keep track of my collection.
+1, Perfectly said.

I'm good with paying my 77 cents a week to trade here. I've gotten some unbelievable cards from you guys and met some great people. Not to mention the perks of having an organize.