`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSCAR TAVERAS

RE: OSCAR TAVERAS
(01-24-2015, 03:23 AM)brooklyn dodger Wrote: So go buy it on ebay.
This guy tried to blast me in a pm yesterday quoting me ebay prices that he researched for his Kris Bryant auto and my Willie Mays auto. Immediately started in with I was trying to scam him, his Bryant sells for $300-$800 on ebay and my Mays sells for $150. Told me good luck trying to sell or trade my cards when I told him I dont use ebay pricing. This genius didn't even realize I never offered him a Mays or any other card for that matter. It was Joba.

Is it a good business model to try to lowball people on cards by half for ebay prices like the other fellow pointed out that my card really WAS going for $20 on ebay when the other guy said,uhh its going for $10,just sayin..sigh

(01-24-2015, 04:10 PM)brooklyn dodger Wrote: Is it a good business model to try to lowball people on cards by half for ebay prices like the other fellow pointed out that my card really WAS going for $20 on ebay when the other guy said,uhh its going for $10,just sayin..sigh
You're talking nonsense. He wasn't offering you $10 he was saying that realistically it's worth that much. Yes it may be higher at times but selling through a site without fees. $10 is very fair.

So just to be clear, you quote ebay pricing on the cards offered from other traders but if someone quotes ebay pricing on your cards, you tell them to go buy it from ebay?