`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Scans Chrome break mailday and MANZIEL Auto

New Scans Chrome break mailday and MANZIEL Auto
Broke two boxes of chrome. Best hit was the Manziel Pink refractor Auto/75. Got some other stuff in the mail as well. I would only trade the Manziel for Andrew Luck or other high profile top tier autos (comparable book). Pretty much the same with the Lacy but doesn't have to be Luck. Just something else around $100.

I'm looking for Kelvin Benjamin, Blake Bortles, Carlos Hyde, Jordan Matthews, Andrew Luck and any other good player autos.

In addition to these cards I got tons of RC including
Bortles
Benjamin
Beckham
Evans
Bridewater
Carr

I also got a Manziel and Hyde refractor as well as tons of other color and refracts. Check my org, its all added.

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg][Image: IMG-1.jpg][Image: ScreenShot2015-01-19at25514AM.png][Image: IMG_0001.jpg][Image: ScreenShot2015-01-17at70731PM.png][Image: ScreenShot2015-01-17at70814PM.png][Image: IMG.jpg][Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

RE: New Scans Chrome break mailday and MANZIEL Auto
Lets trade!!! Tons of new stuff added

I would like a shot at the Eifert.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

you still want an RG3? I'd be highly interested in the Lacy and some other stuff you've got listed.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(01-23-2015, 02:47 PM)Kingofallmarks Wrote: I would like a shot at the Eifert.
Sent you an offer on it. Looking to land your Ertz.
(01-23-2015, 03:04 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: you still want an RG3? I'd be highly interested in the Lacy and some other stuff you've got listed.
Right now I'm holding off on RG3 because he's still a little rich for my blood. I'm trying to focus on this past years rookies guys like Benjamin, Bortles, Hyde, Latavius Murray, Jeremy Hill are guys I am looking for. I will take a look again to see if you have anything I'd trade Lacy for. I've been actively trying to land a Luck and the Lacy and Manziel are my only real ammo.

Saturday Bump