`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help is anybody having problems with beckett it will not let me do anything. thanks

help is anybody having problems with beckett it will not let me do anything. thanks
help it will not let me do anything. thanks

RE: help is anybody having problems with beckett it will not let me do anything. thanks
Yup says my passwords are wrong and they are automatic and always did work lol
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

RE: help is anybody having problems with beckett it will not let me do anything. thanks
(01-20-2015, 09:32 PM)swirlie Wrote: Yup says my passwords are wrong and they are automatic and always did work lol
any idea what to do. when first try logging on it told me to download chrome as a service instead of internest explorer.

yes and OPG not working for me
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-20-2015, 09:35 PM)floydtown Wrote: yes and OPG not working for me
when you tried to sign on did ask you to change the way to get in. like it ask me to change fron internet explorer to chrome. thanks

reporting now
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

(01-20-2015, 09:39 PM)floydtown Wrote: reporting now
i tried to call but already close for the day. i was going to try trade a couple of big cards today, it really stinks. thanks

looks better now
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired