`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
99 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto

RE: 99 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto
I would even do a trade of some sort plus cash. I know this card is hard to find but I want it to complete my collection. My email is taylortd30@hotmail.com. let me know if there's anyone willing to talk. Thank you and God bless

Thinking of buying more 1999 SP authentic boxes looking for the Terrell Davis buyback auto /14. Ive been told to have patience, especially with such a rare card. Any info if you know ones been sold or someone has one it would be great to know. Don't want to waste too much on more boxes if they aren't there. Willing to pay top dollar if anyone knows or wants to trade. Thanks and God bless.

Still wondering if anyone has any info in the 99 buyback autos of TD that are already pulled? Like I said I only know of number 7,13,and 14 for sale. I'm sure more have been pulled but I'm curious because I enjoy buying boxes and finding it myself. Just would like any help if they are all pulled. Thanks and God bless

Just checking in again to see if any Davis collectors have seen how many of the 99 Sp Authentic BuyBack Auto /14 have been found? Im sure every person who has one isn't going to shout it from the top of a mountain. But I am curious to get an idea of any auctions? I need all the input I can get. Thanks and God bless

Just checking in again to see if any Davis collectors have seen how many of the 99 Sp Authentic BuyBack Auto /14 have been found? Im sure every person who has one isn't going to shout it from the top of a mountain. But I am curious to get an idea of any auctions? I need all the input I can get. Thanks and God bless

Bump, checking to see if anyone can help