`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 blasters & 1 rack of 14-15 Prizm

3 blasters & 1 rack of 14-15 Prizm
I got 3 blasters and a rack pack of 2014-15 Prizm for Christmas and realized I never posted the break. Here are the highlights of what I got:

RCs: Wiggins
Representatives: Pippen, Lebron
Freshman Phenoms: Aaron Gordon
Prizms: Paul George, Patrick Ewing, Paul Pierce
Rookie Photo Variations Prizms: Wiggins, Tyler Ennis, Elfrid Payton
Blue Mojo Prizms: Dave Cowens, Drazen Petrovic, Tyreke Evans
Red White Blue Mosaics: Glenn Robinson III, Ginobili, Kyle Korver
Green Prizms: Patric Young, Cleanthony Early, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Ewing, Paul Pierce, Maurice Cheeks, Sprewell, Tyson Chandler, Dion Waiters
Blue Mojo Prizm Jersey cards: Matt Barnes, Kendrick Perkins, and this one

[Image: 20150119_213714_zpsdwvt4vku.jpg]

I'm thinking about putting the 3 Wiggins cards together and selling them as a lot. Do you think it would be a good idea, or should I just list the photo variation and jersey cards separately?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 3 blasters & 1 rack of 14-15 Prizm
Sweet Card! I would sell individually unless the fees are really high. Check listings to see what others went for. Congrats!

That would be the basketball rookie card to pull Andrew Wiggins I would sell the relic separate and the other two as a lot. I don't ever recommend selling hits in a lot I have been burned that way before.
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]

(01-20-2015, 01:14 PM)AdamTranski Wrote: That would be the basketball rookie card to pull Andrew Wiggins I would sell the relic separate and the other two as a lot. I don't ever recommend selling hits in a lot I have been burned that way before.
I normally don't sell lots, especially randomly mixed lots (i.e. no connection between the players or not all from the same exact set) but considering it's all the same player I thought it might do better and would stand out from any of the other Wiggins jersey cards for sale. I will continue listening to any advice, and most likely list the cards for sale this coming weekend.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

it's all about fees/hassle vs. bottom line. Listing those 3 as a lot makes some sense, but you might not get enough of a premium to make it worth your while. Check lot listings that have finished, might help. Solid hit either way, my jersey hit in that blaster was Darren Collison so you're already winning haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

From an auction perspective I think I would be best selling them separately, due to the variance on each auction price and the fact that someone might search for one card and then find the others and bid on them hoping to get all three with combined shipping. If they only win one of the cards, then their other bids will have brought up the prices of the other auctions. However for a fixed price listing I am not seeing any others that have these cards grouped, so it might help mine stand out.

Nice hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK