`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade or leave it sealed?

RE: Grade or leave it sealed?
yeah I can't lie, I'm not a baseball fan. I'm a baseball CARD fan! Lol. You could even say I like collecting sportscards more than the sports themselves. I love collecting vintage rookies and stars in the 3 major sports. Truth be told I don't watch much sports besides football but even still, don't watch it that much (the Seattle game was absolutely crazy though). But I enjoy learning about sportscards and respect the athletes for their accomplishments even though I probably couldn't tell you their stats.

I actually played football at a junior college and track and field at a small university, maybe ironic?

You guys dont hate me do you?

(01-19-2015, 09:16 PM)altz11 Wrote: yeah I can't lie, I'm not a baseball fan. I'm a baseball CARD fan! Lol. You could even say I like collecting sportscards more than the sports themselves. I love collecting vintage rookies and stars in the 3 major sports. Truth be told I don't watch much sports besides football but even still, don't watch it that much (the Seattle game was absolutely crazy though). But I enjoy learning about sportscards and respect the athletes for their accomplishments even though I probably couldn't tell you their stats.

I actually played football at a junior college and track and field at a small university, maybe ironic?

You guys dont hate me do you?
That's funny. I was telling another trader earlier this year that although I consider myself a Red Sox fan, I didn't see one complete game on tv this year. I had mentioned that I may be more of a baseball card fan than a baseball fan too. Love the cards but can be happy watching the highlights on MLB Network.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

You... don't... watch... the Red Sox? Erroneous! Erroneous on all accounts!

(01-20-2015, 05:56 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You... don't... watch... the Red Sox? Erroneous! Erroneous on all accounts!
I hate the red sucks, but not as much as I hate the Evil empire.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-20-2015, 06:30 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I hate the red sucks, but not as much as I hate the Evil empire.
Fair enough. I happen to be from the Boston area, but as long as you hate the Yankees more, we're good.

(01-20-2015, 05:56 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You... don't... watch... the Red Sox? Erroneous! Erroneous on all accounts!

Does Boston still have a team?

Lol

I have a pair of socks that are red... Does that count?

Im positive there's a "put a sock in it" joke to be made here.

Alright alright, I know sox fans are pretty serious about their team.

(01-20-2015, 08:30 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Fair enough. I happen to be from the Boston area, but as long as you hate the Yankees more, we're good.
Cool!! I don't hate the red sucks as much as I hate the pittsburg steelers or washingstoned deadskins.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

So much "hate" coming from the most vociferous, moralistic person on the boards. I don't know Jason. Then again you do have the only sig featuring people fighting with each other.

My schedule is not conducive to see many Sox games. The only time my wife gives up the tv is while I'm sleeping.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html