`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Chrome Flags Fly Forever box toppers

2014 Topps Chrome Flags Fly Forever box toppers
Hey guys and girls, I was just offered a redemption for a 2014 Topps Chrome flags fly forever box topper of the 2013 world series champion red sox. It's a triple auto #/10, signed by David Ortiz, Dustin Pedroia, and Mike Napoli. I've seen a Cardinals flags box topper and I was under whelmed. Do any of you guys have any of these you can post to sway me one way or the other? It appeared the one I saw had sticker auto's. I dont know a whole lot about Topps Chrome. Do you guys like the box toppers? Opinions greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt

RE: 2014 Topps Chrome Flags Fly Forever box toppers
I think the idea is cool. But the card this year and last year have looked pretty ugly.

I got one of these for $180. I have 08/10 it's listed on ebay right now. Originally I had it listed for $1307.04 The years the won the championship. No one bought it for 3 weeks. I just recently dropped it down to $500. I am not sure what the card is actually worth? It took over a month to get the card from topps. I waited 3 weeks nothing wrote them asking for some update and it came 3 days later. It was sandwiched between two pieces of Styrofoam packing taped together and put in a magazine style top loader sealed with two topps stickers. The card has sticker auto's on it. Measures 4X7 to the short corner and 8 inches to the tip. Its a great card! Im glad its in my collection. If I were you I would redeem yours. But Im a die hard Sox fan and a Huge Ortiz fan! I personally dont want to sell it thats why Im asking soo much for mine. If anyone has a good idea for a price please let me know !

With you being a sox fan, go for it
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Funny I never even heard of these until today. Neat cards, sad they had to use sticker autos on such a limited item. Good luck!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace