`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Trades "updated"

RE: Team Trades
Looking for Falcons, im sure I have a large group of Cowboys stuff we could swap! Let me know, thanks bud!

(02-19-2015, 08:54 AM)showtime1525 Wrote: Spoodog31 is a great trader !!
was looking to trade only BASE CARDS at this time but he sent rookies - inserts and game used !
It was my first experience trading on here - and it went great !
Spoodog31 went above and beyond and would trade with him again in a heartbeat !
Thanks for the great cards !!
Thanks thats awesome to hear and means alot. Shawn
(02-19-2015, 09:47 AM)VintageCollector Wrote: Looking for Falcons, im sure I have a large group of Cowboys stuff we could swap! Let me know, thanks bud!
PM sent
Alrught whos next, still lots of teams . Looking for Dallas Cowboys, Texas longhorns, Dallas Stars lmk thanks shawn
(02-16-2015, 12:44 AM)mercier2002 Wrote: hey Shawn, this is Shawn haha LMK what you are looking for as far as Cowboys I have tons of them, old school and new. Looking for Patriots and Texans being I am in Corpus Christi Texas! LMK
PM sent . shawn

How's your Denver Broncos football card inventory?

Looks like teams I'm interested in are taken. If any fall thru and still available, I'll take Dolphins, Patriots, Falcons, Giants, Bills in that order of preference. Give me a ballpark figure and I'll put together a Cowboy lot for you, and can send you other teams to trade with your established traders.

(03-03-2015, 03:06 PM)collectorsnet Wrote: Looks like teams I'm interested in are taken. If any fall thru and still available, I'll take Dolphins, Patriots, Falcons, Giants, Bills in that order of preference. Give me a ballpark figure and I'll put together a Cowboy lot for you, and can send you other teams to trade with your established traders.
Pm sent thanks . shawn
(02-24-2015, 11:28 PM)candidbronco Wrote: How's your Denver Broncos football card inventory?
pm sent thanks. shawn

(02-19-2015, 09:47 AM)VintageCollector Wrote: Looking for Falcons, im sure I have a large group of Cowboys stuff we could swap! Let me know, thanks bud!
cards sent today. hope u like. pm also sent
(03-03-2015, 03:06 PM)collectorsnet Wrote: Looks like teams I'm interested in are taken. If any fall thru and still available, I'll take Dolphins, Patriots, Falcons, Giants, Bills in that order of preference. Give me a ballpark figure and I'll put together a Cowboy lot for you, and can send you other teams to trade with your established traders.
pm sent

DUDE, DUDE, DUDE huge shout out man!!! Got my package today was awesome!! Yours is on the way here soon!!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(03-09-2015, 08:06 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: DUDE, DUDE, DUDE huge shout out man!!! Got my package today was awesome!! Yours is on the way here soon!!
Awesome glad you liked it. thanks shawn

alright sent crads sent today , by far the biggeest package to day. sent ground with tracking and was $12 to send so get ready. lol

Great trade here. Loved the Bears package!