`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long overdue show and tell

Long overdue show and tell
Been quite a while since I posted anything, so I figured I would round up some of the pick-ups from the last few months and scan everything along with all of my holiday breaks. Not many scans, but enough to have some fun stuff to look at.

First up, the Neely PC pick-ups. Seems like the newer releases haven't had much from him, so I've been saving up and picking up bigger hits and older cards I need...

[Image: Scan0001_zpsf4d7fbf5.jpg]
[Image: Scan0002_zpsebb99d8d.jpg]

And a few other nice Bruins cards for the PC...

[Image: Scan0003_zps7254abeb.jpg]

And the scan worthy hits from my most recent breaks, some Artifacts, Black Diamond, Upper Deck, SP Game Used, Crown Royale, etc..

[Image: Scan0004_zpsae9a20f3.jpg]
[Image: Scan0006_zps8865b042.jpg]
[Image: Scan0005_zpsb846457d.jpg]

Everything from the last three scans is available for trade for similar Bruins cards.

I've got a couple hundred rookies, inserts, parallels, etc., that haven't been scanned, but will gradually be added this evening and throughout the weekend.

Hopefully I'm back to trade a little bit more regularly, as always I'm looking for Cam Neely and the Bruins. Feel free to peruse my bucket and see if there's anything there that you're interested in, and shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking everyone, hope the new year has started off right for everyone!

-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Long overdue show and tell
Very nice adds, Chris! Congrats on the huge Neely cards. I have one in hand that you might like, and one on the way...

[Image: CCF_0163_zps0ea5dbf5.jpg]

Randi

Not the ugliest uniform he's ever worn (see the 'Nucks awful Flying V jersey...) but a close 2nd.

I usually only go after his stuff in the black and gold, but that one's nice, I just might! What's the one you have on the way? I'm intrigued!

I have the BuyBack auto from this year's Upper Deck coming in. It might take a bit, but I will let you know.

Randi

Awesome, I'm definitely hunting for one of those.

Sick additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Amazing pick ups. Love The Cup Shadowbox cards.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Nice additions and breaks. Would love a shot at the Championship Rings cards. Not sure if I have anything you would be interested in, but if you could take a look that would be great.

Thanks!
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)