`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for these guys

Looking for these guys
I'm looking for autos of Blake Bortles, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz, Carlos Hyde and Brock Osweiler and then I'm looking for college autos of Manti Teo, Tyler Eifert, Kyle Rudolph, Harrison Smith, Stephon Tuitt and Zack Martin.

Some of these guys are random some please check to see and let me know or make me an offer! Thanks
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

RE: Looking for these guys
(01-15-2015, 02:27 PM)winningsforthebirds Wrote: I'm looking for autos of Blake Bortles, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz, Carlos Hyde and Brock Osweiler and then I'm looking for college autos of Manti Teo, Tyler Eifert, Kyle Rudolph, Harrison Smith, Stephon Tuitt and Zack Martin.

Some of these guys are random some please check to see and let me know or make me an offer! Thanks
would you be looking to buy?
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I've got an auto of some of those players on your list. So if you want to check my org out then please feel free to.

(01-15-2015, 02:27 PM)winningsforthebirds Wrote: I'm looking for autos of Blake Bortles, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz, Carlos Hyde and Brock Osweiler and then I'm looking for college autos of Manti Teo, Tyler Eifert, Kyle Rudolph, Harrison Smith, Stephon Tuitt and Zack Martin.

(01-16-2015, 03:58 PM)rwatt Wrote: would you be looking to buy?
I can buy them on eBay so I'm really looking to just trade on here. I have bought on rare occasions if something can't be found eBay.
(01-16-2015, 07:35 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: I've got an auto of some of those players on your list. So if you want to check my org out then please feel free to.
open offer sent
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos