`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Topps Redemption

RE: Interesting Topps Redemption
that is a bummer -esp. since Moustakas RC Auto at the moment is pretty hot. I would send it back
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

You got hosed. His cards are tanking and have no possibility of going anywhere.

Yep, this was a redemption replacement for something. can't think of what now.

[Image: MikeMoustakas2011ToppsFinestGoldAutoJers...78b8ec.jpg]
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Nice card above! What is it numbered to? I am Royals collector..

Your pending redemption was sent to someone else as a replacement? That is so... Topps of them.

My guess is that they are trying to unload a boatload of taveras autos. Unfortunate loss of course, but his cards will be nothing more than common autos within a year... Unless you personally value the card for sentimental reasons, you got hosed.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(01-14-2015, 11:18 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice card above! What is it numbered to? I am Royals collector..

Gold 42/69
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

There are reasons I'm personally fine with what was received. I just posted on the irony of the card because of whom I received as was noted. The biggest reason is after three years I'm just happy to get something.

I will be sending a PM to the person who said trade it to me and if we work out something that is fine by me. Otherwise, it's in my show inventory for this weekend.

Rich

Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

CSpen and myself have an trade agreement. I'm thrilled an Oscar fan is getting this card.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.