`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Saturday mail day...1/1, TTMs, and first trade in 5 months

Nice Saturday mail day...1/1, TTMs, and first trade in 5 months
Pretty nice mail day yesterday. Completed my first trade since I've been back with Roger Rabbit who not only added to my Phillies auto pc but also added extras for my Phillies base pc. Thanks again! Also received a 2013 Bowman Carlos Ruiz White Ice 1/1 in the mail along with a few TTMs for my Phillies auto pc and my catchers auto pc. Thanks for looking.

[Image: IMG_0001_zps9c774aef.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002_zps56061898.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003_zps50545ba9.jpg]
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Nice Saturday mail day...1/1, TTMs, and first trade in 5 months
Great looking pickups, man. Especially like that White Ice Ruiz!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice. I Do have a few Ryan Howard triple threads auto. Let me know if you are interested.

(01-11-2015, 05:30 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice. I Do have a few Ryan Howard triple threads auto. Let me know if you are interested.
Definitely!! Let me know what you have or if you want to send me an open offer we can go from there. Thanks again..

Nice pickups! Did you send out the signature cards yourself? If so, where did you get them? I haven't done the TTM thing but I like the looks of those and may have to try it myself.

(01-11-2015, 06:24 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice pickups! Did you send out the signature cards yourself? If so, where did you get them? I haven't done the TTM thing but I like the looks of those and may have to try it myself.
I did send them out. Thought about baseballs but they're somewhat expensive to not get back. They can be picked up in a pack of 25 at www.theautographcard.com. Good luck!!!

(01-11-2015, 06:49 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: I did send them out. Thought about baseballs but they're somewhat expensive to not get back. They can be picked up in a pack of 25 at www.theautographcard.com. Good luck!!!
Yeah the balls would cost more to ship too. I will check that website out. Thanks! Smile