`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF De'Anthony Thomas & Josh Huff Auto/GU, SCANS FT

LTTF De'Anthony Thomas & Josh Huff Auto/GU, SCANS FT
Hey guys, looking to build up some trades on here, and build up my De'Anthony Thomas PC. Looking for all and any De'Anthony autos, patches, and game used. Now with the theme of De'Anthony, I"m a die hard Oregon fan, I'm also always interested in any nice Oregon autos & auto patches. Players I'm most interested in right now are De'Anthony, Royce Freeman, Kenjon Barner, LaMichael James, and Josh Huff. Really would like to add a Josh Huff SP Authentic Auto Patch to my PC, as well as looking for the De'Anthony SP Authentic, although it is a redemption I still need an unused one. De'Anthony stuff I'm interested in anything, Oregon or Kansas City, any other former or current duck, only interested in stuff of them in their Oregon uniform! I'm very flexible with trading, and if I like it enough, I'll trade in your favor. Hit me back on here or shoot me a PM, I'm still getting everything set up on here so work with me if I have anything screwed up as far as the trading and org and all that goes. Still in the process of getting pictures of everything too, I've always been a Photobucket kind of guy, not very interested in looking through ORGs, rather see pics so I try to keep everything on my photobucket neat and updated.

[Image: AndreWilliamsBooklet_zps53569404.jpg]

[Image: KelvinandJordan_zps58bf52f2.jpg]

[Image: JordanMatthewsRandSAutoPatch_zpsbcb230bf.jpg]

[Image: AlfredBlueAUto_zps53dae07e.jpg]

[Image: GiovaniandJordan_zps7f789c7b.jpg]

[Image: PlatinumAUtoPatches_zps5e926fdc.jpg]

[Image: BeckettSTuff3_zps71629de9.jpg]

[Image: BeckettSTuff2_zps6c65b894.jpg]

[Image: DevontaFreemanandMarquisLeeValor_zps91044661.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: LTTF De'Anthony Thomas & Josh Huff Auto/GU, SCANS FT
Hey, might you be interested in a De'Anthony Valor Shield of Honor patch auto redemption? I have 2, one is not scratched off yet
Plus, I have an Ultimate Barner booklet and some nice Barner autos
Plus I have these dupes
[Image: 11123.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]
[Image: 111-1.jpg]

[Image: 1111.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: LTTF De'Anthony Thomas & Josh Huff Auto/GU, SCANS FT
Love the Barner booklet, would for sure be interested in that. The Valor Auto Patch Redemption I have, actually just entered it on the site yesterday or I'd like to have that too. What are you looking for, for the barner?
Actually now that I look, my redemption is the speed parallel, so I'd be interested in the De'Anthony also!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!