`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-race trade thread

Pre-race trade thread
I'll be waking up at 3am tomorrow to run 13.1 miles for homeless youth. That means I'm lounging around chugging water all day today. Trades would be a fun way to fill this time. Check my org and send some offers on over!

Also, you can click the link in my sig to donate now or learn more about what I'm doing and why.

Thanks guys!

Christie

RE: Pre-race trade thread
I feel for ya! I ran my first half marathon on December 9th and I thought about mile 11 I was going to die. I swore never to do it again and here I am a month removed and I'm already looking forward to the next one. Good luck to you tomorrow!

RE: Pre-race trade thread
(01-09-2015, 04:53 PM)petercopp Wrote: I feel for ya! I ran my first half marathon on December 9th and I thought about mile 11 I was going to die. I swore never to do it again and here I am a month removed and I'm already looking forward to the next one. Good luck to you tomorrow!
Yeah, I ran it last year and thought I wouldn't do it again. Yet, here I am... The rush is pretty great and it's for a good cause. I really doubt I'll do it again next year, though. :p