`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set of the Week - 91 Score Coopertown Insert Set - 5

Set of the Week - 91 Score Coopertown Insert Set - 5
I am pulling one from a dear friend and trader on here…after multiple successful trades, I thought I would give it a try with my own little twist. Below you will find THE SET OF THE WEEK that I am looking to trade. I am offering this for trade for YOUR non wanted Auto and Game Used Cards.

Here's how it goes. The set has a number next to it in the post. The number next to the set is how many Game Used and Autographs that I am looking to get for the card. The only rules are as follows:

1) All cards must be in mint condition. No damaged cards!

2) I will accept FOOTBALL and BASEBALL cards and they can be from any year from 2007 to current. NO MINOR LEAGUE OR USA cards in Baseball.

I will accept press pass, aspire, bazooka, leaf draft or sage for football but I will count those as 1/2 card. Every 2 cards equals 1 asking price. All autographs must be certified!!!
NO in person autographs!

3) You do not need to send me a list of what exact cards you are sending but just a breakdown of how many football, and baseball cards you have available and what you want.

4) Besides that let's have fun and get some trades done!

photo Baseball_91ScoreCooperstown_zps4ff7fe70.jpg

I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Complete Sets for Junk Autos & GU
Ok. No problem.

RE: Complete Sets for Junk Autos & GU - Revised and Reduced 01/05
I went back through the list and revised the requirements. Again, doesn't matter who or what the book value of the GU/AU you send just so long as they meet the requirements above. Send me the junk! Open to hearing offers for specific sets as well.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Complete Sets for Junk Autos & GU - Revised and Reduced 01/05
Weekend bump

RE: Set of the Week - 91 Score Coopertown Insert Set - 5
Bump with scan.

RE: Set of the Week - 91 Score Coopertown Insert Set - 5
Maybe I am missing something, as I didn't think that the 1991 Score Cooperstown set was that desirable, but you appear to be looking for 5 game used/autos in exchange for a set that books for about the same as a single common game used card. I have seen a similar trade offer before done on another forum, and typically the offer is to get some nicer cards in exchange for unwanted game used and autos.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/