`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Building a website to display my collection, here is some 2014 Crown Royale

Building a website to display my collection, here is some 2014 Crown Royale
I have been having some fun lately putting together my own website, and in the process have been adding most of my 2014 Crown Royale collection along with other cards, It is a work in progress and kind of slow going but thought I would share. Thanks for looking. I do plan on selling off lots of my collection and that is kind of the ideas for my website, but for now just sharing. I had to link the home page because for some reason the other link I had didn't work.. Sorry..If interested in looking just click on the 2014 Crown Royale

http://rgabriele1.wix.com/collectible-paradise

RE: Building a website to display my collection, here is some 2014 Crown Royale
Looks good, is this website free?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Nice! That's pretty impressive.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

That's a really nice collection! I only had time to check out the 2014 Crown Royale, but I like it. Are you going for every card from the set?

(01-04-2015, 05:36 PM)savagenate Wrote: That's a really nice collection! I only had time to check out the 2014 Crown Royale, but I like it. Are you going for every card from the set?

I am going for the silhouettes, /25 and /49. And the red /99 and blue/199 sets... Otherwise just too much to go for, but if I can keep picking up lots for cheap on the bay maybe. Wink
(01-04-2015, 12:26 PM)larry2garcia Wrote: Looks good, is this website free?
Yes it is, Wix.com, pretty easy to use, I have tons of stuff to show on there, I haven't even scratched the surface of what I have. I need to start being selective then add more to it. My goal is to start selling a lot of the low end inserts I have and I figure instead of paying ebay and pay the fee, just creat my own site

looks good...
[Image: Star.gif]

(01-05-2015, 10:11 PM)mg54 Wrote: looks good...
Appreciate it.... more cards added. I am hoping to upload about 2-3K cards