Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Official member of the 300 Trade Club

RE: Official member of the 300 Trade Club
Congrats on your 300 trades!!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Man, pay no attention to the star rating. There is a clown or two on here that always knock the stars down by giving a low star rating, why, no reason than they have nothing better to do..... your 5 stars all the way as a member here! Now, as far as the secret handshake goes....you need to wait til 400!!!

JK.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

congrats on the milestone.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Congrats! I remember when you returned to the site a few years back from a hiatus. It's cool seeing all the high-end stuff you're swapping around nowadays!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Congrats. May your PC dreams come true
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(01-04-2015, 12:54 AM)elberson Wrote: Congrats. May your PC dreams come true
Everyday I'm on the site my dream becomes a reality more and more. I had no clue my collection would be were it is today. To think we're I started 4 years ago and looking at it today... Wow!

All I can do is thank the members on beckett who have helped me on the way.

I will be doing another give away once I hit the Sr. member status, so keep an eye out for that.
(01-03-2015, 09:11 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Congrats! I remember when you returned to the site a few years back from a hiatus. It's cool seeing all the high-end stuff you're swapping around nowadays!

Hiatus... Is an understatement, but because collectors like yourself you helped me overcome all that. It was a second chance that I never took for granted and never will, so I am grateful for the great community we have and will continue to give back.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Congrats on the milestone! 300 trades is great! Keep up the trading and let us know when you make it to 400!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Congrats on your successes
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Congratulations my friend. Here's to 300 more!

congrats!!! youre 300 ahead of me lol !!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s