Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Bridgewater 2014 Topps Chrome Refractor Lot

Teddy Bridgewater 2014 Topps Chrome Refractor Lot

Traders And Sellers Read Here First!

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Terms Of Service
Thanks, Mod

RE: Teddy Bridgewater 2014 Topps Chrome Refractor Lot
I already read the rules for selling/trading, and the cards I had listed here were already added to my organize collection. Also, the tutorial link that you posted above is a dead link...

After adding them to your Org. You have to mark them For Sale by placing a 1 in the Haves column, and then adding your asking price for the cards in the Price column. Unfortunately you cannot have lot sales listed like you are asking, but you can mark each card individually. You will also need to use the Trade Tool in order to make the sale(s). There is no way to make it a sale though the Trade Tool just yet, so just add the agreed upon price in the comments. I hope that this helps, and if you need a hand just let someone know. Best wishes!

Randi

Thank you so much! I had marked all of them with a 1 for "have". I didn't realize we couldn't list lot prices. I really appreciate the help! Still trying to figure out the lay of the land on here, but I definitely look forward to making some deals! Thanks again!