`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Press Pass Is All Done

RE: Press Pass Is All Done
(01-07-2015, 10:54 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: I just heard about Press Pass closing it's doors. I haven't collected nascar except some Kyle Busch stuff for my personal collection recently been focusing on other sports. But I hope whatever company does start producing racing cards at least keeps on card autos going. One thing I have learned from picking up cards from the other sports is that mostly everything out their are sticker autos. Racing was one of the sports that it's autograph were still on card autos.
Good to see you chiming in here, Corbin. I agree about the on-card AU's. PP made one set each year with sticker AU's (just to get cards with new sponsors/car #'s on them) and all of the other releases were on-card AU's! No other company can say that for any sport! I will miss PP, but I'm confident that something new will come along to pick up the hobby. I don't care how long it takes, I will be here waiting for new NASCAR cards!
I will also still be trading for NASCAR cards for my PC's. I'm not leaving the hobby just b/c Press Pass had to do it!!!

RE: Press Pass Is All Done
Ouch nascar cards take another HUGE hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK