`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org Problems - anyone else?

Org Problems - anyone else?
So I just noticed that about 80% of the cards in my ORG are gone. I can see the total number of cards has stayed the same, but hardly any of the sorting and organizing that I have done remains. It also shows far fewer "haves" than I think there should be. I have had to delete almost all of the folders that I had and it looks like a lot of my traders may be gone.

Is this a side effect of the maintenance? I really don't want to waste any time adding cards and sorting them into folders if it won't stay.

I think I remember some people complaining about this previously, but honestly this is the first time I have looked at my collection in quite some time.

Thanks,
Nathan
Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396
Curtis Joseph - non base cards

Detroit Lions - non base
Eric Dickerson - non base
Bo Jackson - non base
Brian Bosworth - non base

RE: Org Problems - anyone else?
What I'm seeing is ghost numbers. I may have a folder with no cards in it, but the system says there are 47. I'm just deleting anything empty and consolidating things so they are less organized (i.e., more cards per folder instead of more folders with fewer cards inside them to help me delineate things). I know that sounds like "organized" spelled backward, but you don't always get what you pay for.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Good 'ol Beckett and their "maintenance"...

no problems with org but is anyone elses opg acting up?

(01-07-2015, 07:17 PM)csamsal Wrote: no problems with org but is anyone elses opg acting up?
new opg: make sure with your initial serach that you select the correct sport or all. right now, it defaults to baseball. thats been reported

I can't add cards...