`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ending The Year Strong - Dec. 31st Mail-Day

RE: Ending The Year Strong - Dec. 31st Mail-Day
(01-01-2015, 06:44 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nice stuff!! Especially being a Cards fan myself. I have some Musial autos that were from his personal collection. Ones he would give to friends. Love those.
I'm not sure where you live, but there is a card shop in Edwardsville, IL and I guess the owner had some kinda hook up with Musial while he was still alive. Even now he still has like a 15-ct box of official MLB balls all signed by Musial that he only charges like $50 a piece for.

Love the Pujols'. Nice pick ups!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(01-01-2015, 08:06 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I'm not sure where you live, but there is a card shop in Edwardsville, IL and I guess the owner had some kinda hook up with Musial while he was still alive. Even now he still has like a 15-ct box of official MLB balls all signed by Musial that he only charges like $50 a piece for.
thats awesome!! i live in Kansas now. my folks live in St Louis. Chesterfield to be exact. but the Musial's auto that i have, i just love. knowing that he gave these to friends and family. also do have an auto ball of his as well.
my next step is to get that Tier one Pujols. been eyeing one for a while. there was a trader on here who had one to trade me. cant find him anymore.

Nice way to end the year and congratulations on all the accomplishments. Thanks for sharing.