Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small, but low-#ed mailday - 13/02 little update

Small, but low-#ed mailday - 13/02 little update
[Image: escanear0463.jpg]

Got these in today. the Gold Preferred Faverani is numbered #04/10 and came in from eBay. The Faverani Crusades 2014 National is numbered #4/5 and was an eBay purchase into my COMC mailbox, just like the Victor Claver Immaculate. That's my 15th Immaculate of him, but only the second of the red version and is numbered #08/25.

The other four jersey cards were about a dollar each on the COMC site and I bought them to cut them up for my own custom jersey cards. Tomorrow I will do the first of Sasha Vujacic, who already signed the design a few weeks ago. Just need to collate his. The ones of DaJuan Summers, Bostjan Nachbar and Andrés Nocioni I will probably collate and then send through the mail.

The top three cards from the scan are rainbow/hoarding chases and those collections now stand like this:
[Image: favr.jpg]
[Image: vicl.jpg]

RE: Small, but low-#ed mailday
Very nice! I like that rainbow!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Very nice man! Those Immaculates look great together are you attempting to supercollect Victor or just picking up nice ones you like?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-05-2015, 08:57 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Very nice man! Those Immaculates look great together are you attempting to supercollect Victor or just picking up nice ones you like?
Just the ones that are cheap and look nice, any patches that look different from the ones I already have.

Is there any difference between the /25 and /99 Clavers, or is the numbering just a marketing gimmick from the company to make some "worth more" than others?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

The /99's have silver foil and the /25's red foil. Other than that the cards are the same. Oddly enough they used the best patches for the /99's and the two-colored swatches for the /25's...

Just got in this Gold version #ed to 02/10, number 4 of the rainbow.
Only missing the Green /5 now, and I passed on the 1/1 which recently went for 80 bucks on the bay. Almost there....

[Image: vicgoldcrown.jpg]

RE: Small, but low-#ed mailday - 13/02 little update
Nice pickup man! What is the link to the photo site with your collection?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]