`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
New Years is right around the corner....

RE: New Years is right around the corner....
(12-30-2014, 05:48 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: Great post, Nate! This should be an ongoing thread throughout the year where people can post their achieved goals.

This year I hope to obtain at least 75% of Mike Alstott's cards (am currently at just over 50%).
I would like to get at least three more autos of Staubach in his Midshipmen uniform.
I hope to complete the auto sets and quad sets that I have been working on, seemingly forever. (I just finished the 1998 Class Reunion Quads a couple of days ago and the 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green about 2 months ago...woo-hoo! )
And finally, I hope to complete at least 50% of the PC I just started this month--one auto of each year's leading rusher, in the uniform of the team they played with that year; and for modern, certified autos, it needs to be from the year they earned the title.
Hopefully this will keep going Smile As we hit milestones, or finish a goal, hopefully scans will start to pop up! I'm hoping by having this list, we can all help each other out, and update our goals, should some get finished quickly lol.

I always start looking for the same thing: Lifetime Bears, Blackhawks, and Cubs in their Halls with numbers retired by their teams. Of course, there is so much out there to distract me!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I just met one of my goals for the year--completion of one of the autograph sets I have been building. With the arrival of this Derrick Thomas, my 1999 Donruss Private Signings is officially DONE! WOO HOO!!

[Image: Derrick-Thomas.jpg?id=90a23acc-2b8a-4f56...e=original]
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Very nice! Congrats!

I want to get to 200 - 1/1's and 20 superfractors Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-27-2015, 02:54 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I want to get to 200 - 1/1's and 20 superfractors Smile
And where are you at with those? lol

(02-28-2015, 01:02 AM)savagenate Wrote: And where are you at with those? lol
150 ish and 9

Oh and I want to add a contenders 1/1 and a LCM black ….lol… lofty goals I know Wink

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-28-2015, 09:59 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: 150 ish and 9

Oh and I want to add a contenders 1/1 and a LCM black ….lol… lofty goals I know Wink
I have faith in you Smile

I would like

500 uniques
Any 1/1s
My PC guy to find a job Smile

(02-28-2015, 02:49 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: I would like

500 uniques
Any 1/1s
My PC guy to find a job Smile
Haha! I'm sure he'll end up with a gig somewhere. Lots of needy teams out there, and he's better than a lot of people give him credit for. Chiefs, Chargers, Bills, Bears, Lions, the list goes on lol.