`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2014 State of my Packers Collection

RE: 2014 State of my Packers Collection
I wouldnt even know where to start lol. Its hard enough just keeping up with the guys in my sig let alone keeping totals on my whole phins PC.

I really like your Super Bowl team auto idea and your unique Packer auto idea. I hope to see you add to those totals asap!

Btw this thread has created so much curiosity with my own PC!!! Where do I begin???? lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-03-2015, 02:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I wouldnt even know where to start lol. Its hard enough just keeping up with the guys in my sig let alone keeping totals on my whole phins PC.

I really like your Super Bowl team auto idea and your unique Packer auto idea. I hope to see you add to those totals asap!

Btw this thread has created so much curiosity with my own PC!!! Where do I begin???? lol.

Well, there are only two players I need autos for to finish off the unique official super bowl autos, a Jim McMahon for 1996 and a Nick Collins for 2010. The Collins I don't think I will ever see, as he only signed one official set, fathers day for 2013, and I've never seen now in the wild. There are also supposed to be Santana Dotson autos from courtside and star pics but I've not seen any of those anywhere either.

Awesome breakdown of your collection! I used to have all my Packer cards listed out like that. Was thinking of doing it for my autos and such because I've finally hit that point where I can't remember off the top of my head who I have and who I don't.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(01-03-2015, 02:25 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Well, there are only two players I need autos for to finish off the unique official super bowl autos, a Jim McMahon for 1996 and a Nick Collins for 2010. The Collins I don't think I will ever see, as he only signed one official set, fathers day for 2013, and I've never seen now in the wild. There are also supposed to be Santana Dotson autos from courtside and star pics but I've not seen any of those anywhere either.
There's a guy on SCA that has one, that I was trying to get for you, but he won't reply lol. It's the only one I've seen (I think they are only /18?) and I know we both need one lol :p

I was examining the State of My Collection, best I could come up with was I'm at twenty-one 1/1's of Johnathan Franklin. Anyone have one to cough up and help me get to his jersey number (23)? Smile lol

(01-06-2015, 11:14 AM)savagenate Wrote: There's a guy on SCA that has one, that I was trying to get for you, but he won't reply lol. It's the only one I've seen (I think they are only /18?) and I know we both need one lol :p

I was examining the State of My Collection, best I could come up with was I'm at twenty-one 1/1's of Johnathan Franklin. Anyone have one to cough up and help me get to his jersey number (23)? Smile lol
Ah, so they WERE produced! I never even saw any preview photos of it. I had seen almost every other player that had one, except his. /18 is low, but I would have thought I'd have seen at least *1*...

Wish I could help you with the Franklin 1/1s, I don't have any.