`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripped off at Target

Ripped off at Target
Recently I was at my local Target looking at the discount boxes. I decided to buy a box of 2013 Topps Archives Baseball. When I got home, I opened the box and was very disappointed. in each box there is suppose to be 8 packs with 8 cards in each pack, a total of 64 cards. what was so disappointing was I got 6 pack with anywhere from 3 to 7 cards, a total of 34 cards. that's ridiculous. Has anyone else had this happen, just wondering.

RE: Ripped off at Target
Yeah I got a blaster at Walmart once like that, the shrink wrap was on it but I opened it up in my car to find missing packs and opened packs. Just went back in and returned it.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Take it back.

My wife bought me an Allen and Ginter blaster box from Target for Christmas and had the shrink wrap on it and looked fine. When we opened it, the packs were open and missing most of the cards.. some with just 1-3 base cards in the packs. Luckily enough we were able to exchange it for something else. We did find two other opened up boxes in the card area and took those up to let them know someone is messing with the boxes/packs.
I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
[Image: a750043d-e984-4626-8e50-438b7e1ecdd1.jpg]