`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking to trade (tell me what your after and I'll post pictures of what I have)

Looking to trade (tell me what your after and I'll post pictures of what I have)
Title says it all... I'm looking to trade. I can throw up some random pictures of cards I'm willing to move or you can tell me who or what your after and I will post pictures of the items I have.

Also trying to make a quick $80 to put towards an item I found. Any help will be awesome.

Thanks richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Looking to trade (tell me what your after and I'll post pictures of what I have)
I am looking for bowman chrome auto's.. Yelich, Zimmer, Trea Turner, David Dahl, Nick Williams, Lewis Brinson, Adam Walker, Albert Almora, Bregman, Alcantara, Rosario, Jorge Polanco, Hunter Dozier, and a few other randoms...

RE: Looking to trade (tell me what your after and I'll post pictures of what I have)
I'm looking to trade Cal Ripken,Jr. cards.

any word on our trade?

Opened up some of my high end. Would love a shot at the Griffey /10 Smile
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

What's up Richard!

Yelich autos- 2013 and earlier. Preference for bowman chrome. Also, and Yelich Rc's or prospect cards #'d 99 or less

Alex bregman autos- or any bregman bowman chrome color

Secondary players: danry vasquez, chance sisco, Steven Souza, anthony rendon, taijuan walker
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

jeter
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

My set needs;

1999 sports illustrated autos - Nolan Ryan, willie mays, Stan Musial, Eddie Mathews, Reggie Jackson

2012 tribute superstar swatches blue /50 - Tim lincecum

2014 stadium club autos - Taveras, zunino, springer, gattis, wheeler, and several of the veteran gold autos /25.

I know this is way to specific but you might have one or possibly someone else who sees this post has one. I have a Musial and Reggie auto that I can swap/trade for the one I need for the SI set.

SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Looking for Anthony Rizzo auto cards. Let me know if you have any.