`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
I came on here to see what everyone got after busting their wax presents but these boards seem more dead than ever. I lost my membership back on Nov 2 and debating whether or not to sign back up. Maybe I can add some cheer with what I broke for Christmas.

14 - 2013-14 Prizm Rack Packs
Was looking for autos and colorful shiny cards. I definitely got the latter, little disappointed only 1 auto.
2013-14 Prizm Rack Packs (14) photo image_zps135361a9.jpg
2 greens, 2 reds, and a gazillion red pulsars. All of the cards with the backs showing are red pulsars. Got a stack of no name rookies, best two being Schultz and Spooner. Was glad to pull the galchenyuk red pulsar.

2003-04 Pacific Heads Up
My main purchase reason was for supplies as I am working on a new display idea, I needed to meet the minimum in order to get free shipping so I picked this lovely box with a shot at the Forsberg jersey I need.
2003-04 Pacific Heads Up Box photo image_zps52a8e4e9.jpg
I didn't get the Forsberg mini jersey, instead I got Yzerman. That's going straight onto my desk at work. The jersey cards and rookies were lackluster. But glad to pull the zetterberg in focus parallel /175. The three cards next to it are the Hobby parallels /299, below them are the rcs /899, and the ruutu to the left is tbe hobby parallel /250. Overall it was extremely fun to open.

Random retail blasters
I accumulated a bunch of blasters from the extended family.
Random Retail Blasters photo image_zpsbd9c8764.jpg
2 - 2014-15 UD1 - nothing special just nice to get the YGs
2 - 2014-15 BD - absolutely raped, wondering if they were searched?
1 - 2014-15 Artifacts - did not want to open knowing they sucked but sister was excited to give it to me so I gladly opened 10 packs containing nothing.
1 - 2012-13 UD1 - interesting that two years ago you landed 6 inserts opposed to the four guaranteed in this years UD1 blasters

This is just a show and tell, as I cannot add these to org for trade.

Any site improvements or "promised" enhancements? I noticed you cannot get to forums from the homepage on a mobile phone.

RE: Merry Christmas
nice cards havnt had time putting mine up

Some very nice cards, Nick! Congrats on the gifts! As for the Forums from the main page, you have to look at the top of the screen. It should be the as a very small link in blue.

Randi

Nice stuff. Too bad family doesn't get the retail / hobby thing...

Sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats on the hits.
Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396