`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about trading

Question about trading
If I cannot afford the subscription for an OPG, am I not able to trade on this site? Thanks

RE: Question about trading
I dont believe your suppose to. There's a trade feature set up so when you trade, personal information is exchanged and a "paper trail" is started. It would be too easy for scandalous people to weave in and out of this site scamming people without the feature.

Got it. It's been awhile since I've been on here and had to start a new account. So besides SCF, what are some other trading forums online where I don't have to pay for a subscription?

No clue. I only trade online here.

(12-26-2014, 09:32 PM)bravesfanatic11 Wrote: If I cannot afford the subscription for an OPG, am I not able to trade on this site? Thanks
you absolutely do not have to buy the opg to trade.

Aside from buying an opg or the organize tool, how can he trade? My posts were removed and I was docked points when I was new and didn't know enough to not trade cards that weren't listed in my org. I was told that trading cards not listed in my organize or using the pm to try and trade were offenses worthy of suspension.

you have to list cards in your organizer, but you dont need the opg. you dont have to pay for the org for the first...i dont know anymore...100 cards? 2000 cards? they keep switching it

(12-26-2014, 11:45 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you have to list cards in your organizer, but you dont need the opg. you dont have to pay for the org for the first...i dont know anymore...100 cards? 2000 cards? they keep switching it
Yeah, I guess you could. It just didn't make sense to me to not have the price guide. It does make it easy when you go to trade.

(12-26-2014, 11:58 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yeah, I guess you could. It just didn't make sense to me to not have the price guide. It does make it easy when you go to trade.
oh, absolutely, since most folks here go by bv. but still, the other side could facilitate that in a trade

(12-27-2014, 12:33 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: oh, absolutely, since most folks here go by bv. but still, the other side could facilitate that in a trade
I imagine that would be pretty interesting. One using the online and one using the magazine. I get both and sometimes they dont match up. That and you'd have arguments because the online changes in price do not coincide with the release of the magazine. It seems they happen much earlier.