`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any yelich/bregman/danry vasquez out there?

RE: Any yelich/bregman/danry vasquez out there?
Cool. What's your value on Koufax and Cutch? Koufax is one I would love to pick up.

Have a 2010 Chrome and 2011 USA, both base.

You still collecting Cespedes or Russell? I have some of both those guys too.

2 Bregmans @ $20 each
2 Vazquez @ $25 each
Yelich reg $30
Yelich Ref $40
Total BV $160, so still need to add more
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-26-2014, 01:26 PM)thehueys Wrote: Cool. What's your value on Koufax and Cutch? Koufax is one I would love to pick up.
150-175 sale value
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I have a 1963 Koufax Fleer that I think would grade an easy 7-8 I can trade

(12-26-2014, 01:32 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Have a 2010 Chrome and 2011 USA, both base.

You still collecting Cespedes or Russell? I have some of both those guys too.

2 Bregmans @ $20 each
2 Vazquez @ $25 each
Yelich reg $30
Yelich Ref $40
Total BV $160, so still need to add more
No, unfortunately my PC heart was torn out and stomped on by beane's manic trading rampage. Bailed on my big 2 collections the second they were dealt. I won't collect an a's player again lol.

We're getting closer to a possible deal. Vasquez is a lesser interest to me than the other two, especially if we are talking koufax, but if the other pieces are there it won't be a problem. Some other players I could be interested in to close the gap... anthony rendon, chance sisco, j.o. Jose berrios, josh hader (Astros), taijuan walker...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Okay, wanna put the Koufax in your org and mark it FT? I can then send over an offer and we can go from there.

(12-26-2014, 01:52 PM)petillo64 Wrote: No, unfortunately my PC heart was torn out and stomped on by beane's manic trading rampage. Bailed on my big 2 collections the second they were dealt. I won't collect an a's player again lol.

We're getting closer to a possible deal. Vasquez is a lesser interest to me than the other two, especially if we are talking koufax, but if the other pieces are there it won't be a problem. Some other players I could be interested in to close the gap... anthony rendon, chance sisco, j.o. Jose berrios, josh hader (Astros), taijuan walker...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-26-2014, 02:12 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Okay, wanna put the Koufax in your org and mark it FT? I can then send over an offer and we can go from there.
Darn it. Looks like I've been sucked back in and will be giving beckett more of my $$$ lol. Give me until the end of the night to pay/set things up and I'll send an offer over.

Cool man, none of that stuff is currently marked FT, but fire me an offer later for something else and I'll mark it all. Cheers.

(12-26-2014, 02:22 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Darn it. Looks like I've been sucked back in and will be giving beckett more of my $$$ lol. Give me until the end of the night to pay/set things up and I'll send an offer over.

(12-26-2014, 02:49 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Cool man, none of that stuff is currently marked FT, but fire me an offer later for something else and I'll mark it all. Cheers.
Offer sent