`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitter; Sweet Christmas break ( Need HELP please)

RE: Bitter; Sweet Christmas break ( Need HELP please)
I've bought from Blowout and D&A. I have no issue with Blowout. I have received many good boxes from Blowout. For many years I only bought from D&A without getting a good box. Always suspected case searching.

Similar thing happened with me on 2012 ginter the whole case was damaged base and hits the only one that wasn't was a Hudson wood mini 1/1. I sent mine into topps, they said they knew about it and was in the process of fixing 3 or 4 cases do to quality control issues. Hope it works out for you.

The last 3 times I ordered from Blowout my boxes were terrible. And I a lot of the hits were in the wrong spots in the packs. And they were all Bowman, Bowman Chrome or Bowman Draft. I just ordered 3 jumbo boxes of draft and all 3 boxes had common base autos. When BC came out in October I ordered 3 Jumbos and again got 15 common autos..one was a refractor /500 though...LOL. So needless to say I personally am done with Blowout. Im sticking to my local card shop (an hour away) or Dave and Adams. I am sorry that you got duped by them too. They cater to major case breakers and the guys that buy a few boxes here and there get the scraps.

Richard,

I had problems with my Bowman Chrome case break, to be more precise 207 cards were damaged. Went on the Topps web page and printed off the form they have for such occurrences. I did everything the form told me to do and much to my surprise, Topps replaced every card. I also sent in a claim for a missing autograph using their form and once again they sent an autograph replacement. For as much bashing Topps customer service takes, I have had nothing about positive experiences.
As far as the Blowout thing. No idea. I buy 95% of my cards from my LCS.

I hope Topps makes this correct for you but don't delay in sending it in.

Rob

Topps is good with missing autos and such, every time I was missing them...they wound up sending me 2-3 back or a good refractor.

Buy from Atlanta Sports Card, them or eBay are the only places I get cases from. I love Blowout and all but their customer service and prices arent even close to Atlanta. Great guy there too
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Thanks everyone for all the reponses. This information is a big help. i will be addressing my situation with TOPPS later today and then blowout. Crossing my figures they make this right.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto