`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big shout out to Buckles2325

Big shout out to Buckles2325
Hey John, thanks so much for the Mariano Mail Day.
I was totally surprised ... And the timing made it even more surprising ...
An eBay seller contacted me and mentioned that he sent my purchase to someone else, and the wrong package to me. I opened your gift thinking " okay, this is what the seller was talking about' and responded that I got the Rivera cards ... He either thought I was nuts, or I was trying to do something devious by 'pulling a fast one'. Today, I got the right 'wrong' package, saw that the Mariano care package was from you and everything started to make more sense. Smile .... Unless you sent THAT to me accidentally, too?
Thanks again!

Here's my bountiful gift ... Thank you!
[Image: null_zps638b6612.jpg]

Here's a nice little instant Shelby Miller collection that I never ordered Smile
(being returned ASAP).
[Image: null_zps2e1aa913.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Big shout out to Buckles2325
Glad you liked them. You helped me out a lot with my jersey/bat King set. Just wanted to send something as a thank you.

Ok now Ill post!!! haha I wanted to make sure DrMitch didn't get disappointed and John say he didn't send anything hahaha. Boy that would've been a mess.

Great job John, as always a class member here on Beckett

(12-24-2014, 01:09 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Ok now Ill post!!! haha I wanted to make sure DrMitch didn't get disappointed and John say he didn't send anything hahaha. Boy that would've been a mess.

Great job John, as always a class member here on Beckett
LOL ... No worries, we weren't involved in the Secret Santa Situation. This was just a random act of kindness by a friend. I'm never disappointed by anyone trying to increase my Yankee Collection!
(12-24-2014, 01:00 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Glad you liked them. You helped me out a lot with my jersey/bat King set. Just wanted to send something as a thank you.
Totally unnecessary, but greatly appreciated!
How near completion are you? I might have a few more since the last time we checked.

I hope you and your loved ones Have a Merry, a Happy and a Healthy one, buddy!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

One of the best traders on the site for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-24-2014, 04:55 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL ... No worries, we weren't involved in the Secret Santa Situation. This was just a random act of kindness by a friend. I'm never disappointed by anyone trying to increase my Yankee Collection!

Totally unnecessary, but greatly appreciated!
How near completion are you? I might have a few more since the last time we checked.

I hope you and your loved ones Have a Merry, a Happy and a Healthy one, buddy!
I am happy you got them. I hope you and your family have happy holidays too.
I am still pretty far from finishing the sets lol. Here are my needs
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1566935.html

One of the best traders in here!! Hands down!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(12-24-2014, 11:38 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: One of the best traders in here!! Hands down!!
Well thank you for saying that. You have been a lot of help and are a great trader yourself. I have stuff set aside for when we complete our next trade.