`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I have a dumb 1/1 question

I have a dumb 1/1 question
when someone says that have so many 1/1's in their collection, do they mean actual 1/1, or like an ebay 1/1?
PI

RE: I have a dumb 1/1 question
can't speak for anyone else , but for me it's only considered a 1/1 if it really IS a 1/1.....personally i have about 160-170 though about 8 to 10 of them are not currently listed in the opg....
I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner

Yeah, same here, I have 10 1/1's, and they are all true 1/1 cards. I have no idea how many eBay 1/1s I have, but it would be quite a few.

1/1 is a 1/1, anything other I consider not, UNLESS.... It IS in fact the ONLY one, then yes, I'll consider those 1/1. Like my 2013 natty treasures letterman patches. Hartline is 8 letters. The set is to /8. So the H is 1/8, A is 2/8, and so forth. Those I consider a 1/1 bc there are only one of each letter. There's only one H, A, etc.. Likewise with /2 nike patches: left and right side, obv not the same.

But like 10/10 and jersey number hoopla I don't buy that crap lol

ebay 1/1's are like santa claus and the tooth fairy: they dont actually exist

(12-24-2014, 07:08 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ebay 1/1's are like santa claus and the tooth fairy: they dont actually exist
lol nice!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Ebay 1/1 are subjective to the owner's bias. Like jersey # first number or last number in a series (1/10, 10/10). They make it up as they go. Really, anyone stating that a 8/100 is a 1/1 because it is someone's jersey number, is a complete amateur and idiot to boot. I never take those fruitcakes seriously
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Plus one to all here...it's only 1/1 if that's what it's marked!

I have about 100 1/1 that includes mostly press plates.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I have 120+ 1/1's …. all stamped 1/1 Smile

The only things not stamped 1/1 that I consider a 1/1 is the 2 sets os 1/2 and 2/2 I completed

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's