`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to collecting

New to collecting
Hey guys, I am new to collecting and was just wondering a few things. Today I pulled a 1/10 Reggie Jackson Power/Plus Auto from a 2014 Donruss Hobby box. Beckett does not price these with only the serial number to 10. I was wondering if there was any way I could find out an approx. value before I list the card for auction?

RE: New to collecting
(12-19-2014, 09:26 PM)bluesandramsfan Wrote: Hey guys, I am new to collecting and was just wondering a few things. Today I pulled a 1/10 Reggie Jackson Power/Plus Auto from a 2014 Donruss Hobby box. Beckett does not price these with only the serial number to 10. I was wondering if there was any way I could find out an approx. value before I list the card for auction?

I didn't see any sold results for that card but a 2014 Topps Dynasty REGGIE JACKSON Auto Patch Card (10 of 10) sold earlier this month for $86.00.

(12-19-2014, 09:44 PM)cardsfan73 Wrote: I didn't see any sold results for that card but a 2014 Topps Dynasty REGGIE JACKSON Auto Patch Card (10 of 10) sold earlier this month for $86.00.
Sounds about right.

You could always try listing it with a high buy it now price along with a best offer option. Then you can get an idea of the value based on the offers you receive.

Cool card & good luck if you decide to sell!