`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A very sweet Cubs TTM came today...I forgot I sent it!

RE: A very sweet Cubs TTM came today...I forgot I sent it!
(12-18-2014, 05:43 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Checked the mail today and found one of my plain 8.5x11 envelopes with a baseball from who? Jorge Soler! I sent it right after his call up and boom! Will post a pic later on.
I was doing some reading on TTMs a couple of days ago. I think I even came across a site that folks would post different addresses they would try to send stuff to get signed to, how much stuff they sent, and the success percentage rate (even with how long they had to wait for it to come back). Got a couple questions for you (or anyone else that has been successful at TTM) in my typical numbered list way lol:

1- Did you send the ball itself, or did you send something else and that came back with it?

2- Did you address the package/envelope to the specific player, or just to the team's address with a letter/card inside addressing a particular player?

3- If you sent the ball yourself, did you choose any specific brand of ball?

1. I sent the ball myself
2. I addressed it to the player c/o Chicago Cubs
3. I like the official mlb baseballs but didn't feel like spending $20, so I bought some of the official league baseballs for $3.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Sweet!!! the best part is having forgotter about it and finding that in the mail lol, congrats
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-03-2015, 02:31 PM)wordsense Wrote: Okay, i don't really know what the letters TTM stands for, but i get the gist of what it means. How do you go about doing this?

Through the mail

(01-05-2015, 07:23 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: 1. I sent the ball myself
2. I addressed it to the player c/o Chicago Cubs
3. I like the official mlb baseballs but didn't feel like spending $20, so I bought some of the official league baseballs for $3.
Thanks, man. Another two questions that I am prolly going to feel dumb for asking lol:

1- Where do you get the "official MLB" balls?

2- What is the difference, other than price, between the "official MLB" baseballs and the "official league" baseballs? And where do YOU get these? (Just curious because I had heard once or twice that some players won't, or even can't, autograph on certain brand balls. Sounds like a stretch to me, but I think I would personally rather an auto on a ball that is "official".)

3- When looking for the address to send your package to, do you (wanting to know how you personally do it) just pull the main mailing address from the team's website, or is there usually a mailing address that is dedicated to incoming mail from fans?

(01-06-2015, 12:58 AM)altz11 Wrote: Through the mail
lol thank you