`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 reduced Target Blasters (I think retail is kinder to me)

4 reduced Target Blasters (I think retail is kinder to me)
Picked up:
2013 Topps Series 1 & 2 blasters
2013 Elite hanger
2013 Bowman

[Image: null_zps1e93e01b.jpg]

I think I did better with retail than all my hobby store purchases.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 4 reduced Target Blasters (I think retail is kinder to me)
ooooh, I like that Clemente

Nice Trout, Clemente, Red Machado RC, and SP. You done well!!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(12-18-2014, 04:21 PM)telattt Wrote: Nice Trout, Clemente, Red Machado RC, and SP. You done well!!
(12-18-2014, 04:18 PM)wordsense Wrote: ooooh, I like that Clemente

Yeah, was pretty happy with the Trout and Clemente Manu Patches. Didn't have any of these. Picking up PC stuff from reduced blasters ... Priceless. Smile
Max White and Schoenrock are FT. Everything else is PC.
Here are some more (minor) hits from the reduced blasters..
[Image: null_zps74697de6.jpg]
[Image: null_zps9afc1078.jpg]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey, a Casey Kelly Target Red RC! Awesome pulls, Doc!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Well, I see something else that we'll have to negotiate on there, Doc!
Kepler

Wow great for retail
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice pulls man, retail hasnt been very good to me this year
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(12-22-2014, 02:40 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: nice pulls man, retail hasnt been very good to me this year
Thanks. Not bad at all (I was about to qualify 'for retail', but that's the point of the thread Smile )
2013 retail was much nicer to me than 2014, IIRC ... Unless my memory is just 'waxing' nostalgic. Smile
(12-18-2014, 10:04 PM)aprirr Wrote: Hey, a Casey Kelly Target Red RC! Awesome pulls, Doc!
Thanks. Rarely do I ever pull something like that ... Usually need to trade, or troll eBay for a Casey Kelly variant.

In a few more days, I'll open more stuff ... If I get that Lucroy 2010 RC I'll send it along with the others. I was looking at Topps Supreme (picked up some beautiful cards .. Posting them soon) and found some Lucroy autos in that product. Prices seemed reasonable, but with the current Holiday expenses, it might be better to wait for the mid-winter baseball doldrums Smile

(12-22-2014, 08:23 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks. Rarely do I ever pull something like that ... Usually need to trade, or troll eBay for a Casey Kelly variant.

In a few more days, I'll open more stuff ... If I get that Lucroy 2010 RC I'll send it along with the others. I was looking at Topps Supreme (picked up some beautiful cards .. Posting them soon) and found some Lucroy autos in that product. Prices seemed reasonable, but with the current Holiday expenses, it might be better to wait for the mid-winter baseball doldrums Smile
That's the same for us with Lucroy parallels usually. Really dig the Topps Supreme cards, both this year and last. We only need 3 more Luc autos from this year's Supreme set and are eyeing one of them on the bay right now. They are beautiful cards, in my opinion.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's