Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issues in trading

issues in trading
hey

i have marked wants in my organizer but when im working on a trade they are not showing up. anybody else having this issue?

collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: issues in trading
try pressing F5 on the keyboard to refresh the screen on the main trade page

Yep I'm also having cards not marked as wants show up as a want.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

im just having the issue of the cards that i have marked as wants not showing up with the star nothing is showing up by any of them
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Long running issue that they can't seem to fix. It's very tedious to have to search each individual card. There were some topics addressing this down in the "Help" forum a few months ago.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers