`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished my first homeade card display

RE: Just finished my first homeade card display
Looks good! I love the idea of displaying cards. Being fairly new to the hobby, displaying my favorites is my next interest. I don't like that my favorite cards are sitting in a box. Even if the auto's were to fade overtime I think I would get more enjoyment from having them displayed.
[Image: image.jpg]

(12-18-2014, 03:55 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: Looks good! I love the idea of displaying cards. Being fairly new to the hobby, displaying my favorites is my next interest. I don't like that my favorite cards are sitting in a box. Even if the auto's were to fade overtime I think I would get more enjoyment from having them displayed.
Thanks for all the kind words!

Im with you Dub, I wanted to get my favorites out of the boxes!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(12-17-2014, 09:49 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Yeah can't wait!

I-O
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

that looks sweet. I thought about doing something like that. at least you are displaying the correct team. go bucks.

Here's something I was thinking you could do: The rows fit exactly 8 magnetic holders right? You could spell "BUCKEYES" on the top row with Letter Patches (Auto or no Auto, that would be up to you) in place of what you have up there. May look pretty cool, but not always easy to find the specific letters of specific teams to spell something that you want. Also it may be too late since you already have something on the top row. Not sure how they are placed up there, and if they're permanently there or not. idk just an idea. Either way it still looks awesome the way you have it. Very nice!

edit: just noticed you already have an "E" and a "Y", so you already have a head start! lol
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Nice Job! Looks great!

(12-19-2014, 09:20 AM)telattt Wrote: Here's something I was thinking you could do: The rows fit exactly 8 magnetic holders right? You could spell "BUCKEYES" on the top row with Letter Patches (Auto or no Auto, that would be up to you) in place of what you have up there. May look pretty cool, but not always easy to find the specific letters of specific teams to spell something that you want. Also it may be too late since you already have something on the top row. Not sure how they are placed up there, and if they're permanently there or not. idk just an idea. Either way it still looks awesome the way you have it. Very nice!

edit: just noticed you already have an "E" and a "Y", so you already have a head start! lol
That's a great idea, now on the hunt for a few more letters!!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman