`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
what the heck panini?

what the heck panini?
So as you call know, I got royally screwed over on some redemptions I had withstanding after I complained to a higher up at panini...so I did what any good american can do...and filed a complaint with the BBB.

Shockingly enough panini couldn't even bother to contact me on this one... But yesterday they updated one of my redemptions (the ones they replaced). It now says shipped with a tracking number... But when I search for the tracking number with usps it doesn't exist!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: what the heck panini?
The mail carrier or PO may not have scanned the label on the package yet. Try again in a day or so.

(12-16-2014, 01:26 PM)shierydana Wrote: The mail carrier or PO may not have scanned the label on the package yet. Try again in a day or so.
agreed

I'd like to see what they send you

I am still waiting for 5 redemptions to come in as well, a couple are over six months old. When I call the number on the website it says they are "closed" What number did you use to contact them. I would take a replacement card at this point.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

(12-16-2014, 12:03 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ...so I did what any good american can do...and filed a complaint with the BBB.
Is Panini even a member of the BBB? It is not so it does no good to complain to the BBB.

BBB is a private org NOT a government org.

(12-19-2014, 02:29 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Is Panini even a member of the BBB? It is not so it does no good to complain to the BBB.

I have used the BBB with panini on three separate occasions and each time it for Panini's attention

Is Beckett a member of BBB?

So the package came...

It was the Le'Veon Bell auto they originally owed me

(12-19-2014, 02:29 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Is Panini even a member of the BBB? It is not so it does no good to complain to the BBB.

Good point.
(12-19-2014, 08:02 AM)shierydana Wrote: Is Beckett a member of BBB?
Good question.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.