Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Non US collector meeting point

RE: The Non US collector meeting point
I have no problem trading over seas either. It's worth it to get cards I need

That's for all your comments guys.
I might consier putting in trade some cards I have...

My only fear is that I have seen one only Non-US members posting in this thread, which leads me to think that there aren't many out there.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(12-18-2014, 01:32 AM)jeantoto Wrote: That's for all your comments guys.
I might consier putting in trade some cards I have...

My only fear is that I have seen one only Non-US members posting in this thread, which leads me to think that there aren't many out there.
Yeah, you should set up your ORG. I went in the other day to see want you had. Nothing there. Too bad, since I have lots of Red Sox to trade.

Don't worry about being the only european member posting. Keep plugging along, others might pop up. Meanwhile, it looks as if there are enough People here that will keep you busy.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I have no problem trading with you either. I'm in Canada so most of my trades are international already.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all your comments.

Do you have to post all your cards to ORG in order to do it? You just cant post a thread in the trading section?
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(12-19-2014, 01:50 AM)jeantoto Wrote: Thanks everyone for all your comments.

Do you have to post all your cards to ORG in order to do it? You just cant post a thread in the trading section?
You have to list all of your cards you are open to trade in your organize. That way people can look through to see what they would like. Your organize breaks the cards you have listed into several major categories: auto's, rc's, memorabilia, etc. From there they have the ability to click on a link to start a trade that is listed through Beckett and has its own contract/receipt. Once you choose to accept a trade, the site gives you the other traders name, address and printable invoice. First you want to make sure who ever your trading with is not on the bad trader list and does not have a bunch of negatives feedback.