`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 blasters of Contenders, a few more packs of Chrome

2 blasters of Contenders, a few more packs of Chrome
I've been having some good luck with the chrome 3 packs, and decided to get a couple more and 2 blasters of Contenders from Wal-Mart to see if I'd like the design in person (I don't, BTW).

Anyhow, here's what I got:

And with the Sankey jersey, I got this card (not the exact card, I forgot to take a pic of it before leaving for work):

Now, one of these just sold on eBay for 50 bucks.... Is this a short print???

RE: 2 blasters of Contenders, a few more packs of Chrome
Wow, that's some nice stuff! Contenders is adding jsy cards huh? Interesting. No clue on the Thompson, sorry.

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Not too shabby, but Jeez.....all those Contenders designs are horrible this year! just way too busy. Contenders was always such a classic, clean design--just too much going on with those cards now. And jerseys in Contenders? Is nothing sacrosanct? lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I don't think Thompson will be a short print, but now is the time to sell since nobody knows. So people are really speculating on the few autos that are coming on the bay from early retail.

Wow you pulled a jsy and an auto out of the same blaster? I'd be happy to get either usually lol
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(12-16-2014, 08:58 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Wow you pulled a jsy and an auto out of the same blaster? I'd be happy to get either usually lol
Well the jersey was guaranteed (I guess since it was from Walmart), but yeah, I was VERY surprised when I hit that auto! To be honest, I think that the walmart near my old house had people returning boxes and removing hits and resealing, as I rarely hit anything there, and the first blaster I buy from the walmart near where my girlfriend and I live now has an auto in it! And, I had been buying stuff near my old place for probably 6 or 7 years :/