Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Chrome

2014 Bowman Chrome
Good morning everyone,

First post here! So I'm ready to get back into collecting after many, many years off. The last time I bought cards was back in the late 80's. I'm excited to get back into it!

My first question. Is there any difference between the silver 2014 Bowman Chrome Bowman Black Collection Hobby Box from the Hobby Box with Polanco on the front? Is there an advantage to buying one over the other? Just trying to figure this out.

Also, if you had any advice for a brand new collector what would it be? I'm interested in baseball and hockey cards.

Thanks!

RE: 2014 Bowman Chrome
Find something that you love as a product(s) and become as knowledgeable as you can about it. Cards are like stocks these days. Values can change from one day to the next if a player is really hot or cold. Make sure the product is worth while to collect, meaning if you plan on trading, you would like there to be potential for your cards to go up in value and be desirable to the majority of other collectors.
Don't get in too deep with the prospects. That's about as risky as it gets with collecting. You'll find yourself drowning in an organize full of $8 auto's.
No card is unattainable.
[Image: output_zpsnykm77f9.jpg]

Lasty if you are going to get into trading, if your having a real hard time letting go of a certain card, always remember they made plenty more of that card. You can always get it again. I've seen guys on here trade a single card back and forth 5 times. If its a 1/1, they'll make something just like it again in their next release.
Good luck bud.