`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbows, Flags, and a Bowtie!

Rainbows, Flags, and a Bowtie!
Hello friends! Been awhile since I posted an update of my card acquisitions. With all of the diecasts I've added lately, I have not neglected my card collection! I've finished off a few rainbows as well as picked up some very nice RUs. These aren't everything, rather just some of the highlights. Hope y'all enjoy them as much as I do!

2007 Press Pass Signings Rainbow
[Image: 003_zps07bffa4a.jpg]

2009 Press Pass Signings Rainbow
[Image: 004_zps0cb081fe.jpg]

2011 Element Finish Line Rainbow
[Image: 006_zps4b6a8fc4.jpg]

2011 Press Pass Autographs Rainbow
[Image: 005_zpsda17cc82.jpg]

2015 Press Pass Signings Rainbow
[Image: 002_zps7560bc9f.jpg]

2008 Wheels High Gear Last Lap #LL11 Jamie McMurray 09/10
[Image: 005_zpse585f52e.jpg]

2011 Press Pass Burning Rubber Prime Cuts #BRJM Jamie McMurray/Daytona 10/25
[Image: 006_zps1bbc9286.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Jumbo Swatch Gold #TMJM Jamie McMurray 31/50
[Image: 016_zpse3bbbb6c.jpg]

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Rainbows, Flags, and a Bowtie!
Amazing! Awesome stuff there man , very impressive!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Very sweet rainbows and RU's, Jason! Congrats on all the pickups.

Great stuff again Jason, congrats!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words.

I'm only 1 card away from the 2015 base card rainbow...who would have thought the Retail Red parallel would be harder to find than the Melting 1/1! lol! Oh well, one will surface for me eventually. I'll post that rainbow once it is complete.

Be Well, y'all!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Great stuff...congrats on all of the Rainbows...definitely my new favorite thing to see and to chase...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(12-16-2014, 03:17 PM)dunnere Wrote: Great stuff...congrats on all of the Rainbows...definitely my new favorite thing to see and to chase...
I love chasing rainbows! Not that it will ever happen for me, but I'd absolutely love to put a Printing Plate rainbow together...that would be the ultimate rainbow imo! lol, oh well, we can always dream, right!?

(12-18-2014, 12:34 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I love chasing rainbows! Not that it will ever happen for me, but I'd absolutely love to put a Printing Plate rainbow together...that would be the ultimate rainbow imo! lol, oh well, we can always dream, right!?
That would definitely be a chase! I have one plate but I've never seen the other 3. A plate rainbow certainly would be the ultimate rainbow.