`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for prices on baseball cards and memorabilia

RE: Looking for prices on baseball cards and memorabilia
(12-14-2014, 09:34 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you! That's the message I've been trying to convey. And on a side note, people that are trying to trade with me using ebay pricing, you should at the very least use ebay pricing for yours as well. It's beyond annoying when you have "researched" my cards and applied a value to them, but want to use book value for yours.
Agreed. It should always be apples to apples. BV to BV or eBay to eBay. "You can't have your cake and eat it, too" applies in this case. I'd tell anyone trying to trade in such a lopsided manor to take a hike!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I trade by BV on here & all forums I belong to.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

All I'm trading by is bv, unless obviously there is none. If there was only 10 of a particular card produced and 7 were sold on ebay, fine I'll listen. But if your trying to sell me on ebay pricing, atleast be decent enough to evaluate your cards the same way. And I'm still not using it.