`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandy Koufax auto

RE: Sandy Koufax auto
I pulled the dual out of Tier One, it was a redemption but got turned around about 2 weeks after redeeming it - never thought I'd get it to be honest.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-14-2014, 07:57 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I got that one out of a case. One of the nicer Koufax auto's. Sweet sp bud, I just dont know why people take those out of their cases.
I had one where the case was broken and the card wasn't damaged, so I put in in another holder.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-15-2014, 10:13 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I had one where the case was broken and the card wasn't damaged, so I put in in another holder.
That's understandable. I've come across a few people that cut the factory sticker and put them all in different holders, with no intention of grading them. Im talking large amounts. I like the idea of a factory sealed card remaining factory sealed.

monday bump. still looking.

tuesday bump

Friday bump

[Image: image_zps04c70a02.jpg]

(12-28-2014, 05:49 PM)ktraynor Wrote: [Image: image_zps04c70a02.jpg]
What are u looking for in return? Thanks.