`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a box need some help

Buying a box need some help
I have about $60-$100 to spend if you were buying a box what would you get?

Right now I'm thinking Topps finest or Topps stadium club

Thanks richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Buying a box need some help
Finest. But you knew I was going to say that.

I would go with Finest! I don't like the design as much as last years, but still one of the better products in my opinion.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Fineat or High TEK. Both will produce cool refractors and numbered cards. Finest has sweet autos but to many RC autos of players with minimal potential. TEK on the other hand has some sweet vet autos and the cards are sweet looking

Downside of TEK - only 6 cards

2014 tier one or
2014 bowman draft jumbo

Personally, I really like Stadium Club. Love the look of the base cards, nice inserts, decent autos.
Kepler

I would get the 2014 prizm draft. High reward for the price.
(12-14-2014, 05:54 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I would get the 2014 prizm draft. High reward for the price.
But I hate topps and how many products they put out.

Depends on what you collect. I love Chrome so i would scoop up either Bowman Chrome hobby or Topps Chrome at two auto's per box. Some have 3 also! Tek is a fun break but only if you get Hall of Famers or retired guys. Tier one has possibility of insane hits.. But could be scrubs also. Good luck whatever you decide.

Right now?
Probably Leaf Metal Draft $70 on sale at Blowout (norm $95)
The reason:
"Leaf Metal Draft Will have special LEAF Q PREVIEW autographs of Boston Red Sox Super Phenom (and $72.5 million dollar prospect) RUSNEY CASTILLO! WITH THIS, HIS FIRST EVER AUTOGRAPHED CARDS WILL ALSO BE ULTRA-HIGH END CARDS!!!!"

Probably worth spinning the roulette wheel on the chance of pulling a Rusney card.
... And if I were smart, I'd be taking my own advise Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-15-2014, 06:04 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Right now?
Probably Leaf Metal Draft $70 on sale at Blowout (norm $95)
The reason:
"Leaf Metal Draft Will have special LEAF Q PREVIEW autographs of Boston Red Sox Super Phenom (and $72.5 million dollar prospect) RUSNEY CASTILLO! WITH THIS, HIS FIRST EVER AUTOGRAPHED CARDS WILL ALSO BE ULTRA-HIGH END CARDS!!!!"

Probably worth spinning the roulette wheel on the chance of pulling a Rusney card.
... And if I were smart, I'd be taking my own advise Smile
I'm pretty sure the Panini draft has his autos too.