`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple maildays and props for Beckett members

Multiple maildays and props for Beckett members
First off huge shout out and thanks to RPM61M for the free Bears stuff. Thanks dude and I won't forget it! Also completed by first international trade, going way up to Canada Smile. Thanks Randi for the trade and excellent packaging. Also got a kick out of seeing a Blackhawk stamp.

Lots of Bears stuff came in from trades and participated in a chrome case break. I was one of two people lucky enough to hit something that was /25 or less on the Jordan Lynch black auto. He fails in signing my name correctly though.

Thanks for looking and as always, looking for more Alshon Jeffery cards, finest auto patch cards from 2010 Finest, and the usual suspects from 2000 Absolute Leather and Laces.

RE: Multiple maildays and props for Beckett members
No problem glad ya liked it, I shouldn't have bear stuff near my Vikings anyways lol!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

RE: Multiple maildays and props for Beckett members
"Way up to Canada." Make it sound like I live in the North Pole, why don't you? Haha! Thanks for the kind words, and I must say that it was a pleasure to make the trade! Hopefully we will be able to get more done in the near future. Best wishes!

Randi