`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot List?

Hot List?
I've wondered this for a while. One of my favorite sections in the actual beckett magazine is the hot list that shows the top 20 cards. I own one beckett from about 8 years ago that has the top 500 cards ever on the hotlist. So I'm wondering is there an electronic list anywhere on this site I can access?

I know the main page shows the 5 hottest cards but where is the rest of the list?

Also did anyone ever figure out if there is a way to access a list of the current cards going up or down. instead of watching the scroll thing on the main page for an hour to see if any of your cards are on it.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Hot List?
This post ^^. Agree and also curious on these things! It's the reason I usually have to drop another 10 bucks on the mag when I drop this much on full access here.....
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Hot List?
I've wondered the same thing, but haven't been able to find it. I also miss the star, semi-star breakdown from the back of the magazine.