`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Building the PC a little bit more at a time

Building the PC a little bit more at a time
Some recent pickups... Not everything that I've gotten recently (had a few trades and such that aren't in yet), but figured I'd share Smile

bojesphob's New Adds album on Photobucket

2 "wow, that's cool" moments as I was scanning these:
1) The blue chrome Nelson is 087/199 - so is his jersey #. Not that that's the reason I bought it, but fun to notice that Smile
2) The red 1000 yard club refractor and the auto 1000 yard club card are both numbered 31! (31/75 and 31/99). Absolutely did not try to have it happen that way, just bought what I could for both of them and noticed that they were the same number! Couldn't probably do that again if I tried!

RE: Building the PC a little bit more at a time
Very nice! Smile What set is that plate from?

(12-12-2014, 11:07 AM)savagenate Wrote: Very nice! Smile What set is that plate from?
This year's inception. I had originally bid on it on the bay and missed out on it at the last second. Turns out it was the same one you asked about from a fellow member and he had already offered it to me (even though I was the one that was trying to win it LOL), so it ended up working out pretty well and funny to be honest!

Haha! Awesome! Small world :p

Here are the 2014 Prizm and Chrome non-1/1 Rainbow progresses. I was amazed at seeing a Superfractor of the 1000 yard club for Chrome on eBay, and I was even more surprised that it went for over 300 bucks o.O

Are only Packers fans allowed posting here? Haha. Nice stuff guys!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

(12-12-2014, 05:12 PM)johnnypen Wrote: Are only Packers fans allowed posting here? Haha. Nice stuff guys!!
LOL, I think we're the only ones who've been on the boards today Smile Thanks!

Geez...13 parallels in topps not counting the refractor and 1/1s?! That's insane! Lots of nice color there though Smile Totally jealous! I can understand his cards going that high with the year he's had. He's not under the radar anymore, which is nice for him, but sucks for his card collectors! :p