`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky...etc available for Baseball

Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky...etc available for Baseball
I'm looking to move all of my hockey (with the exception of Nashville Predators) for Baseball. Please send me offers so I can get these in the hands of someone who collects. Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky...etc available for Baseball
I got some baseball in today, I don't collect it. I'll upload it soon as I have a chance. I have football too.

Ok let me know when you get them loaded.

(12-12-2014, 07:24 PM)johlix Wrote: I got some baseball in today, I don't collect it. I'll upload it soon as I have a chance. I have football too.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Still plenty to trade....need to downsize to one sport!

Lots of trades made including one almost $1,000 in BV. Have plenty more to trade!

I have some baseball that I can trade to you. I will want you to take it all though. Tongue
I can use a few things in your Org. And am curious tho know what this near $1,000 card is. Haha!

Randi

Hey Randi I'll check your org out. Actually it was cards not just one card...lol

(01-02-2015, 12:23 PM)rayeates Wrote: I have some baseball that I can trade to you. I will want you to take it all though. Tongue
I can use a few things in your Org. And am curious tho know what this near $1,000 card is. Haha!

Randi

Lots more available!

Anyone else have baseball they would like to trade?

Nothing you could use from me?

Randi